We’re proud to help every little guys grow a prosperous, successful business with a WordPress e-commerce website. You don’t have to be a big player to deserve an impressive website.
Online shopping has already changed the marketplace forever. Bricks & mortar stores are struggling to keep up. Even small, local businesses are finding they need to offer products online before their competitor.
Whether you’re starting a brand new e-commerce website or looking for a redesign, Get Business Hype’s goal is to provide & build the highest converting website possible – at an affordable price. Through our efficient process with proven success, you will have a website that sells and earn profit. Give us a call and tell us about your products and we will give you a free quote.
Not A Small Business?
We have your back, too. We have built sites for large, national brands with hundreds of products. We are results-driven, no matter the size of your business. We can do it all – it just depends on your needs, expectations, and budget.
ENDLESS OPTIONS WITH E-COMMERCE WEBSITES
We optimize our sites for businesses that are only e-commerce and those that have a brick & mortar location with online shopping. Those details matter in how customers use the website, and we build the necessary features right in.
Cart & Payment Gateway
- WordPress Content Management System: Database setup, development setup, fully configured for best practices.
- WooCommerce Shopping Cart: Very well established shopping cart with many premium add-ons to choose from.
- Secure Shopping & Payment Gateway Integration: Site will require an SSL Certificate and Payment Gateway, which is paid for and setup by the customer. After setup, it will be integrated into the site by us. We can provide more details on this step later.
Mobile Responsive Design
- Customized Website Design: Up to 3 rounds of design changes.
- Mobile Responsive: The website expands to fit all screen sizes, which is very important for mobile search engine visibility.
- Categories: Optimized product categories and descriptions.
- Products: Products provided on an Excel Spreadsheet.
- Product Photos: The number of images can vary depending on package.
- Advanced Search Plugin: Modifies the default WordPress search to control the priority and give more relevant results for shopping.
Content Creation & Images
- Content Creation: Professionally written content, that is fully search engine optimized for search engine rankings.
- Stock Images: We will locate and purchase any stock photos needed for the slideshow and each non-product page.
- Additional Content: Videos, PDF’s, and a reasonable amount of customer provided content included.
- Setup For Search Engines: Sitemap submitted to Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics is installed.
- Redirects For Old Website: 301 Redirects for old website pages will be directed to the new pages.
Quality Assurance & Training
- Quality Assurance: Tested on the latest browsers, free browser bug fixes for 1 year.
- Unlimited Page & Product Creation: Pages can be added by a customer after launch very easily.
- Easy To Update: Easy interface for content changes, new photos, etc.
- Training: Provided in two separate sessions, anytime after launch.
- Website Launch: Site is moved from our development location to your hosting account and is launched on your domain name.
Get A Website That Actually Sells
Get in touch with us to go over your unique requirements. What functionality do you need? Let’s go over the details.
TO SHIP OR NOT TO SHIP
We can deliver an e-commerce site that makes sense for your business. If you need full “shop & ship” capabilities, we can load in your products and install a WooCommerce shopping cart. We do what it takes to convert shoppers into customers with a few clicks. This option makes sense for most e-commerce businesses, but not all of them.
For businesses that don’t want the hassle of shipping, or don’t have the manpower for full “shop & ship” capabilities, we can also build a catalog-style e-commerce site. This allows you to display your products and take phone orders, use form submissions, and provide invoices. We want you to choose the solution that makes sense for your business.
MARKETING FRIENDLY DESIGNS
Our marketing experience sets us apart from our competition. You can outsource your website build somewhere else, but it won’t be built for effective marketing & SEO. We use our knowledge to develop e-commerce sites the right way, and include dynamic and strategically placed elements to give shoppers the information they need.
- Intuitive SEO Categories
- Product Highlights
- Click-to-Call Phone Numbers
- User-Friendly Forms
- Strategic Call To Action
- Mailing List Integration
WE TRAIN YOU
You should know how to update and manage your website, which is why we train someone from your business to be an in-house store manager. After the training, you’ll be able to upload products and manage orders efficiently. Knowledge is power, and we want you to feel empowered to make the changes you need.
If you would rather not have the hassle, we also offer several webmaster packages to take the maintenance of your site’s security, plugins, and changes off your shoulders.
BEHIND THE SCENES DETAILS
Our results are so good because of our attention to detail and proven methods. We try to take the tedious work off of your plate, but we do still need some information from you. We always need product names and details, and lots of good quality photos. We will work with you on a product spreadsheet that is easily uploaded to the site.
If you need help with photos, we will do our best to source them. We’ll also make sure the images are normalized (properly sized, cropped, & named). We do a lot of other good stuff, too, like writing category intro content and creating awesome graphic design work.